It's not surprising that my most viewed craft projects of 2015 were all recycled and repurposed items.
Who doesn't love re-using unwanted items when you can recycle or repurpose them into something beautiful and loved!
Enjoy re-visiting these projects and see how you can be inspired to recycle/repurpose and make your own!
1. Quick and Easy Hand-Sewn Upcycled Denim Storage Containers
2. Wonky Foam Cup Vases - How To
3. Homemade Rose Petal Sachet Using Paper Towel Tubes
4. Newspaper Tubes Tray
5. Newspaper Woven Star Tree
6. Hot Glue Flowers
7. Stenciled Dimensional Leaf Mason Jars
8. Bow on a Pretzel Wreath
9. Reindeer Moss Topiary
10. Recycled Veggie Can
11. Recycled Juice Bottle Snowmen
12. Corrugated Cardboard & Jute Twine Vase DIY
And looking back to 2014, the majority of my most viewed and favorites were recycled projects, too - you can see here!
As we say "Goodbye" to 2015 and "Hello" to 2016, I want to thank everyone, including this wonderful community of creative bloggers, for your support, encouragement and interest in my crafting adventures!
Have a Great New Year!