Looking for a rustic but chic look for Christmas décor? Have I got a simple idea for you! How about making some easy jute twine flowers, adding a rhinestone to the center and attaching them to flat disc glass ornaments.
Here's how its' done:
1. Cut thirteen, 4 inch strips of jute twine.
2. Hot glue ends of twine together and cut out a 1 inch burlap or felt circle.
4. Glue additional loops in between for a total of eight loops.
5. Glue remaining five loops on top as shown.
6. Glue rhinestone in center and then . . .
7. Glue flower onto center of glass disc ornament. How pretty!
. . . and add one to the back if you like.
It's so easy to make different designs using jute twine.
I cut varied lengths of twine, glued onto burlap disc and then braided strings of twine and glued that around the stone.
These are really super sweet homespun ornaments suitable for any holiday décor!
Take a little time to enjoy
Happy Holiday Crafting!