Transform dollar store buckets into a festive wall or door hanging in less than 10 minutes using two buckets, ribbon, faux evergreen, poinsettias flowers and bells.
1. Turn bucket bottoms up and punch holes in bottom (which is now top) using a large nail and or screw driver.
2. Take a strip of ribbon, insert through top hole, into body of bucket and tie a double knot with a bit of the ribbon hanging.
3. Tie bells onto portion of hanging ribbon on bottom.
4. Place a small evergreen wreath (I used stems wired together to form wreath) on edge of bucket and decorate with holiday trim such as faux poinsettia stems and pinecones.
5. Cover holes on top with an evergreen stem piece.
6. Add the two decorative buckets together, leaving one ribbon longer than the other.
7. Gather ribbon at top into bow and add decorative trim.
How's that for a quick way to make a decorative holiday wall hanging!
Take a little time to enjoy